The Fall Recreational season is for boys from in the divisions dribblers through minors age groups. The season runs from August through October. Except for Dribblers and Trappers, all teams compete in an end-of-season tournament. Registration opens in May and closes in July. Later registrations may be accepted if space is available.
Practices and Games
- Practices start mid-August. Your coach will contact you regarding where and when. Bring a water bottle and a ball; wear shin guards covered with soccer socks and appropriate shoes.
- All Games start the weekend before Labor Day weekend and continue through the end of October (no games Labor Day weekend). Game schedules are available the week before the first game.
- Most games are scheduled on Saturday, although Saturday and Sunday games are common for the first two weekends.
- Uniforms: Tee shirts are provided for youngest teams (Dribblers and Trappers). Older teams can continue to wear these shirts or chose their own. All boys must have shin guards covered by soccer socks and appropriate shoes (gym shoes or soccer shoes).
- Assistant Coaches
- Help with uniforms, pictures, end of year party, etc
- Keep practice field in good shape
Coaching clinics are provided in the spring and fall. These clinics emphasize age-appropriate games to teach skills in practice. All coaches and assistant coaches must complete the Risk Management Screening form.
- Player placement
- Referee assignment
- Train coaches
- Set up and maintain fields
Please use the Volunteer form or contact us.
Fall registration is now open. Early bird discount through June 25.
Team Placement Policy
- Each registered player is given a unique chronological identification number at the time of registering.
- Players are placed in the order of their identification numbers.
- Returning players will have a lower identification number than new registered players.
- Players are placed in divisions based on their birth year.
- Players are placed onto teams in this order:
- Public Elementary School Area
- Close proximity to Elementary School
- Teams that need players, which may not be in close proximity to Elementary School
- Coaches, Parents, and Players may not request to be on a specific team.
- If the Parent, Player does not want to play on the assigned team, they may request ONE time per season to be placed back into the player pool to be re-assigned.