Welcome to the Southeast Cincinnati Soccer Association (SCSA)! SCSA provides boys with the opportunity to have fun, get exercise and learn teamwork by playing recreational soccer. We have over 100 teams in all ages, from kindergarten through high school. There are no try-outs, and you don’t need experience to join. In the younger age groups everyone is required to play half the game. Players are assigned to teams based on age and by neighborhood areas. Young players learn a simplified game using a smaller size field. Coaches will be working hard to make this a great season. Here is what you need to do to participate.
Age Groups for Spring and Fall 2013
Below is a list of divisions for the 2013 Spring and Fall seasons. The range is dependent on the birth year of your son. The range for the Spring season is 2001 through 2008. The range for the Fall season is 1994 through 2008.
|Dribblers||2008||Spring & Fall|
|Trappers||2007||Spring & Fall|
|Shooters||2006||Spring* & Fall|
|Passers||2005||Spring* & Fall|
|Flyers||2004||Spring* & Fall|
|Wings||2003||Spring* & Fall|
|Strikers||2001 and 2002||Spring* & Fall|
|Kickers||1999 and 2000||Fall only|
|Minors||1994 thru 1998||Fall only|
The purpose of the Southeast Cincinnati Soccer Association is to:
- Coaching players with an emphasis on developing and improving soccer skills
- Develop players’ physical fitness
- Applaud the principles of fair play and sportsmanship
- Build good character
- Promote equal opportunity for all players to participate
- Continue to expand the awarenees and growth of soccer
- Keep area youth involved by parcipating in supervised activities
- Encouage all players to have fun
* The Shooters, Passers, Wings and Strikers are limited due to availability of coaches and teams playing in the spring.
SCSA is a non-profit organization providing a recreational soccer program to the families of Anderson Township, western Clermont county and surrounding areas. The organization is founded in a spirit of cooperation and a willingness to help. All of the Board members, coaches, player placement representatives, field maintenance workers and many other positions are filled by parents and local residents who feel they can give a little time to maintain a quality soccer program. Please contact SCSA President, Steve Wilson, at 474-5968 if you would like to volunteer.
We are in need of referee assignors & player placement.