The Spring Recreational season is for boys in all age groups. The season runs from April through May.
Practices and Games
- Practices start in early April (this is left to the coach’s discretion).
- All Games run from April through May.
- All Games are typically scheduled on Sunday. Depending on field schedules and the number of team in the division, some teams may need to play on Saturday and Sunday.
- Registration starts in January and ends in March (late registrations are accepted whenever possible, but please don’t wait until the last minute)
- $27 league registration fee
- Teams may have additional charges depending on team sponsorship, team uniforms and practice facilities.
- Online Registration Click to complete and pay by credit card
- By Mail: Registration Form – Download and print, then send completed form and a check (payable to Southeast Cincinnati Soccer Association, Inc) to P. O. BOX 30273 CINCINNATI, OH 45230-0238
- Assistant Coaches
- Team Managers
- Mandatory Parent Coaches Clinic and Risk Management Screening Required
- Complete the volunteer form if interested in volunteering
Team Placement Policy
- Each registered player is given a unique chronological identification number at the time of registering.
- Players are placed in the order of their identification numbers.
- Returning players will have a lower identification number than new registered players (provided they register on time).
- Players are placed in divisions based on their birth year.
- Players are placed onto teams in this order:
- Public Elementary School Area
- Close proximity to Elementary School
- Teams that need players, which may not be in close proximity to Elementary School
- Coaches, Parents, and Players may not request to be on a specific team.
- If the Parent, Player does not want to play on the assigned team, they may request ONE time per season to be placed back into the player pool to be re-assigned.