The Spring Recreational season is for boys from in the divisions dribblers through strikers age groups. The season runs from April through May. All information, including how to register, for Spring Recreational soccer is listed below:
Practices and Games
- Practices start in early April (this is left to the coach’s discretion).
- All Games run from April through May.
- All Games are typically scheduled on Sunday. Depending on field schedules and the number of team in the division, some teams may need to play on Saturday and Sunday.
- Registration starts in January and ends in March (late registrations are accepted whenever possible, but please don’t wait until the last minute)
- $27 registration fee
- Additional, charges may apply depending on team sponsorship, team uniforms and practice facilities.
- Online Registration Click to complete and pay by credit card
- By Mail: Registration Form – Download and print, then send completed form and a check (payable to Southeast Cincinnati Soccer Association, Inc) to P. O. BOX 30273 CINCINNATI, OH 45230-0238
- Assistant Coaches
- Team Managers
- Mandatory Parent Coaches Clinic and Risk Management Screening Required
- Complete the volunteer form if interested in volunteering
Team Placement Policy
- Each registered player is given a unique chronological identification number at the time of registering.
- Players are placed in the order of their identification numbers.
- Returning players will have a lower identification number than new registered players (provided they register on time).
- Players are placed in divisions based on their birth year.
- Players are placed onto teams in this order:
- Public Elementary School Area
- Close proximity to Elementary School
- Teams that need players, which may not be in close proximity to Elementary School
- Coaches, Parents, and Players may not request to be on a specific team.
- If the Parent, Player does not want to play on the assigned team, they may request ONE time per season to be placed back into the player pool to be re-assigned.